[WSBAPT] Cryptocurrency Co-counsel?

Laura Latta laura at lauralatta.com
Tue Feb 15 11:46:33 PST 2022

Listmates,
Do any of you have experience planning for estates with significant
cryptocurrency holdings?

I have done a fair amount of research on approaches to address
cryptocurrency in an estate, both as a practical matter (how to pass on
password etc.) and also necessary provisions in a will or trust. I'm
interested in co-counseling with someone with experience to draft the
crypto-specific provisions. In particular, drafting around the prudent
investor rule which probably prohibits a trust from holding
disproportionate cryptocurrency. If you are on the cutting edge of this
emerging issue and would consider working together, I'd love to talk with
you more.
Warmly,
Laura

--

*Laura LattaLaw Office of Laura Latta PLLC*

she/her

Phone (206) 841-2344

www.LauraLatta.com

PO Box 82356

Kenmore, WA 98028

*NOTICE:  This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information. If you have received it in error, please advise the sender by
replying to this email and immediately delete the message and any
attachments without copying it or disclosing its contents to others.*