[WSBAPT] Referral (Arizona)

T. DOWELL teedowell at aol.com
Fri Feb 11 09:23:07 PST 2022

Bill Viall. I have included his email in this response above

Sent on IPHONE- please excuse text and spelling errors.

Theresa Dowell
Dowell Law Offices

(206) 660-1502

Teedowell at aol.com

Confidentiality Notice: This message is intended only for the person to which it is addressed. If you are not that person, immediately destroy all copies and delete email. Contact sender.