[WSBAPT] Referral for Possible Involuntary Medical/Mental Evaluation

Daniel Hembree dan at snocolegal.com
Wed Feb 9 18:32:17 PST 2022

A retired attorney reached out to me on behalf of a long time friend of his that is seeking guidance and assistance pertaining to his adult son.  Son has previously been diagnosed with schizophrenia, but does not take his prescribed medications and it is exacerbated by drug addiction.  The son was recently briefly incarcerated for physically harming the prospective client (his father) and I am told that he is a continuing threat to himself and others.  PC wants to help his son get the treatment he needs.  PC has the funds for legal counsel and for the treatment if there is a mechanism by which such might be able to be done on an involuntary basis.

PC and son are in Snohomish County.

All referrals, including self-referrals welcome and will be passed along.

Thank you,
Dan

The Hembree Law Firm, PLLC
21 Ave A, Suite C
Snohomish, WA. 98290
www.snocolegal.com<http://www.snocolegal.com/>
(360) 863-3185 - Office
(360) 243-0606 - Fax

CONFIDENTIALITY: This e-mail and its attachments are confidential and may be protected by the attorney/client privilege, work product doctrine, or other nondisclosure protection. If you believe that it has been sent to you in error, you may not read, disclose, print, copy, store or disseminate the e-mail or any attachments or the information in them. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by reply to this communication or by calling 360.863.3185.  Thank you.