[WSBAPT] Referral for Snohomish County

Umar Gebril umar at cascade-law.com
Wed Feb 9 12:11:36 PST 2022

Hi Kristina,

My partner, Joseph Moore, has extensive experience handling and litigating wrongful death cases (coincidentally, we actually have 2 other separate cases currently in litigation that have somewhat similar circumstances (minus the children).

Typically in these cases we separate the wrongful death claim(s) from the probate issues and work in partnership with the counsel handling probate. I’d recommend David Tingstad for the probate issues.

Umar

Umar Gebril | Attorney | Partner
Cascade Law, PLLC
www.cascade-law.com<http://www.cascade-law.com>
1604 Hewitt Ave, Suite 515
Everett, WA 98201
425.300.5616

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, from Cascade Law, PLLC, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. The recipient is responsible to maintain the confidentiality of this information and to use the information only for authorized purposes. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), you are hereby notified that any review, use, disclosure, distribution, copying, printing, or action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.