[WSBAPT] protected account for adult beneficiary

Brent Williams-Ruth brent at williams-ruthlaw.com
Wed Feb 9 09:20:39 PST 2022

I will expand that even further and recommend connecting with any trusted
financial advisers. Different companies have different accounts that may be
beneficial. I will second the Annuity conversation. Just did that last week
to help a client solve a similar issue.  As always, the details will matter
- do they want to fund this now? After death through their Will? etc.

*Brent Williams-Ruth* (pronouns: he/him)
*Attorney-At-Law*

*Law Offices of Brent Williams-Ruth, **a division of BWR Consulting, PLLC*

*Physical Address: 500 S 336th Street, Suite 214; Federal Way, WA 98003*

***EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY** All mail sent through the USPS should be sent to
the following address: **PO BOX 3319; Federal Way, WA 98063 *

Office/Scheduling Phone: (253) 285-7751

Direct: (253) 285-7453

e-mail <Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com> / website
<http://www.williams-ruthlaw.com/> / facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/bwrlaw> /