[WSBAPT] Query x 3

Kailei Feeney kailei at westseattlelaw.com
Tue Feb 8 15:40:18 PST 2022

Hi Diane,

To your second point, in my experience, more and more medical professionals are less willing to make what they deem to be a legal determination of capacity. At the start of the pandemic and increased practical difficulty in helping clients communicate with medical professionals (and get a signed piece of paper back out from that medical professional) to activate a standby power of attorney has led me to have the conversation with much younger and healthier clients about making the POA effective immediately.

Kailei
Kailei B. Feeney
Attorney-at-Law
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D81D00.B8C3E100]
3909 California Avenue SW
Seattle, WA 98116-3705
(206)938-5500
kailei at westseattlelaw.com<mailto:kailei at westseattlelaw.com>
www.westseattlelaw.com<http://www.westseattlelaw.com/>
For the latest information regarding firm operations and precautions in light of the Coronavirus please visit our firm's website: www.WestSeattleLaw.com<http://www.westseattlelaw.com/>.
Click here to connect with de Vrieze | Carney on Facebook:   [FB Logo] <https://www.facebook.com/DeVriezeCarney>
CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED. This e-mail message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this e-mail message and any attachment. Unless you have previously signed an engagement agreement with this firm, and the firm has accepted you as a client, NO exchange of information by virtue of emails or communications will create any attorney client relationship, including any duty of confidentiality, between sender and/or recipient.