[WSBAPT] CA Referral - Trust Dispute

Lincoln Miller lincoln at lincolnmillerlaw.com
Wed Feb 2 16:25:02 PST 2022

I'll jump on the California referral bandwagon. Looking for a referral to handle a trust dispute in Northridge, CA.

Lincoln

Office:  4566 Flying Goat Ave NE, #C120, Bainbridge Island, WA 98110
Phone: 206.842.7676
Direct:  360.912.9724
Fax:        888.356.8310
lincoln at lincolnmillerlaw.com<mailto:lincoln at lincolnmillerlaw.com>