[WSBAPT] Inc/LLC Tree

Brent Williams-Ruth brent at williams-ruthlaw.com
Wed Feb 2 11:35:50 PST 2022

Thank you! I was able to find the cite I was looking for - it was a
Washington Bankruptcy Court - not Supreme Court - and it was an attempt to
use an Alaska DAPT to avoid bankruptcy creditors. (for those interested -
here is a cite: In re Huber, 2012 Bankr. LEXIS 2038 (May 17, 2013))

*Brent Williams-Ruth* (pronouns: he/him)
*Attorney-At-Law*

*Law Offices of Brent Williams-Ruth, **a division of BWR Consulting, PLLC*

*Physical Address: 500 S 336th Street, Suite 214; Federal Way, WA 98003*

***EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY** All mail sent through the USPS should be sent to
the following address: **PO BOX 3319; Federal Way, WA 98063 *

Office/Scheduling Phone: (253) 285-7751

Direct: (253) 285-7453

e-mail <Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com> / website
<http://www.williams-ruthlaw.com/> / facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/bwrlaw> /