[WSBAPT] Nebraska probate attorney

Doucette, Lindsy Lindsy.Doucette at fnf.com
Wed Feb 2 09:24:40 PST 2022

Hi Suzanne:

What city or town? I'm from Nebraska and can get some names for you.

Lindsy

Lindsy C. Doucette
VP | State Underwriting Counsel
Fidelity National Title Group
Seattle, Washington
Email:  Lindsy.Doucette at fnf.com<mailto:Lindsy.Doucette at fnf.com>

This e-mail and its attachments are intended only for the persons named above.  Please do not forward this message to others without permission.