[WSBAPT] POLST Question

Tom Westbrook tjw at w3net.net
Fri Dec 30 08:52:48 PST 2022

So I know from my own experience that Hospice has a lead doctor associated
to the client and they can do online discussions with something like
facetime and act at the request of the client or DPOA for health care.

Sincerely,

Tom

Thomas J. Westbrook

Attorney at Law

324 West Bay Drive NW, Suite 201

Olympia, WA 98502

(360) 866-4000 phone

(360) 866--3832 fax

www.buddbaylaw.com

COVID POLICY:

*Our firm continues to follow guidance from the CDC and Governor Inslee’s
office regarding social distancing and the wearing of face coverings, and
we encourage the public and our clients to do the same.  Our staff is still
working remotely much of the time so electronic communication by phone and
email continues to be encouraged.  We appreciate your patience and
understanding.*