[WSBAPT] I need help locating a missing beneficiary

Christopher Neil chris.neil at neillaw.com
Mon Dec 19 16:46:41 PST 2022

Hello Kerry,

My office has had good luck with Roy Rutherford of Special Investigations of Washington.

Roy Rutherford
Special Investigations of Washington
http://www.specialinvestigations.com <http://www.specialinvestigations.com/>
Tel: 253-847-3848

Special Investigations of Washington
PO Box 4849
Spanaway, WA 98387

Chris Neil | Attorney | Neil & Neil, P.S.
5302 Pacific Avenue,Tacoma,WA 98408 | Chris.Neil at NeilLaw.com
(253)475-8600 | f:(253)473-5746
Just so you know: This email address is not monitored at all times. So, if your matter is urgent please phone my office.
Also, this message in not encrypted, therefore it may not be secure. This message and attachments is confidential, may contain information that is privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at once by email or 253-475-8600 and delete this message completely from your information system. Further use, disclosure, or copying of information contained in this email is not authorized, and receipt by anyone other than the named recipient is not a waiver of any attorney-client, work product, or other applicable privilege; or other confidentiality protections.  Thank you.