[WSBAPT] Bujacich trust

Bryce Dille Bryce at dillelaw.com
Fri Dec 16 11:08:47 PST 2022

Can you please forward to me a copy of your grandfather’s trust in which you are the trustee and then also to the best of your ability I need the following information: the approximate dates of death of Jack and Winnifred BUJACICH. I then need the names of their children. and it is my understanding that George. P. BUJACICH was one of their children and your grandfather who establish the trust and also I need to see a copy of that trust however, I need to find out who the other brothers and sisters there were toGeorge. Your prompt attention to this would be appreciated. Thank you.

Bryce H. Dille
Dille Law, PLLC
Office: 360-350-0270
Cell: 253-579-5561

** Please note that I use the dictation feature of my iPhone and that sometimes everything I say does not get properly translated**