[WSBAPT] Specific Devise of Real Property

Britt, Christopher christopher at lucentlaw.com
Wed Dec 14 15:00:08 PST 2022

I would use this as an opportunity to clarify what is owned and take care
of it during the lifetime of the testator.  Get a survey or title insurance
policy and use the new legal or the newly clarified information to make
life easier for you and them.  It will help them sleep more soundly knowing
that they are transferring what they mean to and it will help you sleep
more soundly knowing that you have the correct legal.

Christopher G. Britt, M.A., J.D.

Attorney at Law

1403 S. Grand Blvd., Suite 201-S

Spokane, WA 99203-2278

P: 509.455.3713
D: 509.316.2131
F: +1.509.455.3718 (must dial 1 before area code)

E: *christopher at lucentlaw.com <christopher at lucentlaw.com>*

Web: www.lucentlaw.com