[WSBAPT] King County Publication - Cheap.

Roger Hawkes roger at skyvalleylawyers.com
Tue Dec 13 10:55:36 PST 2022

Djc.

From: wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com <wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com> On Behalf Of Jeanne Dawes
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2022 10:06 AM
To: 'WSBA Probate & Trust Listserv (wsbapt at lists.wsbarppt.com)' <wsbapt at lists.wsbarppt.com>
Subject: [WSBAPT] King County Publication - Cheap.

Hey, can someone tell me which is the cheapest legal publication for a Notice to Creditors in King County?  I see there are over 40 legal publications in King county.

Jeanne J. Dawes
Attorney at Law
Gore & Grewe, P.S.
103 E. Indiana Avenue, Suite A
Spokane, WA 99207-2317
Voice:  509-326-7500
Fax:      509-326-7503
jjdawes at goregrewe.com<mailto:jjdawes at goregrewe.com>
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D90EE1.6C9D2A10][cid:image002.jpg at 01D90EE1.6C9D2A10]
INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS E-MAIL TRANSMISSION IS PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL.  IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, DO NOT READ, DISTRIBUTE OR REPRODUCE THIS TRANSMISSION (INCLUDING ANY ATTACHMENTS).  IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS E-MAIL IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY THE SENDER BY E-MAIL REPLY.