[WSBAPT] Claim Denied - Email Response - Nothing Further

Brent Williams-Ruth brent at williams-ruthlaw.com
Mon Aug 29 10:42:20 PDT 2022

Greetings List -

I have a probate matter where there was a bill submitted by an ambulance
company. The Executor has the EOB saying that there was to be nothing paid
out of pocket and thus a rejection of the claim was issued - following all
required processes including sent via certified mail and including notice
that they had to file suit within 30 days, and the rejection was filed with
the Court.

The company gets said rejection and sends me an email - says that the
rejection is wrong because they are not bound by the contract with the
insurance company and for us to pay up. Executor calls his insurance
company and asks them to look into it.

Meantime - the period by which they were supposed to file suit if they
believed this was a wrongful rejection has passed.

I believe I am free to proceed to the distribution phase because their
window to file suit for a wrongful rejection has passed. Just seeking a
little confirmation as this is the first creditor claim rejected where
someone spoke up and opposed it but did not do anything else about it.

Thank you!
Brent

*Brent Williams-Ruth* (pronouns: he/him)
*Attorney-At-Law*

*Law Offices of Brent Williams-Ruth, **a division of BWR Consulting, PLLC*

*Physical Address: 500 S 336th Street, Suite 214; Federal Way, WA 98003*

***EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY** All mail sent through the USPS should be sent to
the following address: **PO BOX 3319; Federal Way, WA 98063 *

Office/Scheduling Phone: (253) 285-7751

Direct: (253) 285-7453

e-mail <Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com> / website
<http://www.williams-ruthlaw.com/> / facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/bwrlaw> /