[WSBAPT] REET form question

Natalie Kuehler nk at kuehlerlaw.com
Tue Aug 23 16:00:58 PDT 2022

For what it’s worth, Okanogan County accepts e-signatures on regular REETs and supplemental gift statements, but not on requests to continue open space/ag status and related notices.

Natalie N. Kuehler

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT: This message contains information that may be confidential and protected by the attorney-client privilege. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the message.