[WSBAPT] Just venting...

Ronda Larson Kramer ronda at larsonlawpllc.com
Mon Aug 22 15:42:12 PDT 2022

I second that. Simplifile, once you get the hang of it, is a program that I wish I had started using a long time ago. It makes everything so much easier, including allowing the fixing of all formatting issues without any hassle.  It uses this magic wand tool that corrects all formatting problems (e.g., margins) all in one click automatically.

Ronda Larson Kramer
J.D., LL.M. Taxation, Owner

LARSON LAW, PLLC
Elder Law, Estate Planning