[WSBAPT] need referral

Nick Pleasants npleasants at ohswlaw.com
Fri Aug 19 15:28:10 PDT 2022

HI Mike,
I handle guardianship litigation, and have successfully represented AIP/Respondent opposing petition. I would need to make a motion to be appointed before work begins. Happy to chat.
Best,
Nick
Nicholas Pleasants | Shareholder

[OseranHahnAttyatLaw 8]

11225 SE 6th Street | Suite 100 | Bellevue, WA 98004