[WSBAPT] Personal Representative Fees

Nick Pleasants npleasants at ohswlaw.com
Fri Aug 19 12:55:13 PDT 2022

I believe this was discussed last year on the KCBA Elder Law Bar-Bench CLE, the Commissioners indicated that $25-$75/hour could be reasonable depending on the type of work involved. Commissioners have also indicated a preference for different rates for different tasks, especially if it is a house that needs a lot of cleanup, so that cleanup is not being billed the same as banking/accounting. I know clients get in their mind it is easier to bill a flat rate, so trying to figure out rates for different tasks is not something I have done very often.
Best,
Nick
Nicholas Pleasants | Shareholder

[OseranHahnAttyatLaw 8]

11225 SE 6th Street | Suite 100 | Bellevue, WA 98004