[WSBAPT] Bank wants Decedent's Social Card

Steve Nicol nicolste13 at msn.com
Thu Aug 18 12:58:45 PDT 2022

Josh,

I had a similar problem with a bank a few years ago.  I simply filed a TEDRA Petition and a Motion to Show Cause why the bank should be allowed to interfere with the PR’s duty to gather the assets of the Estate.  RCW 11.48 et al covers the powers and duties of the estate.

The judge ordered them to release the assets and awarded costs and fees under my motion.

Steve

Sent from my iPhone