[WSBAPT] Medical Insurance, Suicide, and Creditor Claims

Michael Biesheuvel michael at pugetsoundwills.com
Wed Aug 10 08:34:33 PDT 2022

Thank you for the extremely helpful responses!

Michael Biesheuvel
Attorney

*Puget Sound Wills & Trusts*
114 Second Avenue South, Ste 101
Edmonds, WA 98020

michael at pugetsoundwills.com <michael at edmondswills.com>
Telephone  (425) 712-0279
Toll Free     (888) 248-7751
Facsimile    (425) 672-7147

NOTICE:  This communication (including any attachments) may contain
privileged and/or confidential information.  It is intended solely for the
use of the addressee.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are
strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing or using any of
this information.  If you have received this communication in error, please
contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety,
whether electronic or hard copy.  This communication may contain nonpublic
personal information that is protected by law.  You may not directly or
indirectly reuse or redisclose such information for any purpose other than
to provide services requested by the sender.