[WSBAPT] Notice of Filing of Declaration of Completion

Diane J. Kiepe DJKiepe at depdslaw.com
Tue Aug 9 18:18:44 PDT 2022

I would second Josh's but also open to correction.

The newer statute seems to have made us a little more cautious but every time I work through it I have come up with the results stated below.  Parents don't get notice because presumably, upon notice of the opening of the probate, they have had an opportunity to challenge any Will presented.  The nonprobate folks will deal with payor of such assets directly.

Best of luck.

Diane J. Kiepe

Diane J. Kiepe
Douglas Eden