[WSBAPT] Clearing title

Jeff at bellanddavispllc.com Jeff at bellanddavispllc.com
Wed Aug 3 15:50:40 PDT 2022

How did the deed actually list the Grantees?

Jeff

W. Jeff Davis

BELL & DAVIS PLLC
P.O. Box 510

720 E. Washington Street, Suite 105
Sequim WA 98382
Phone: (360) 683.1129
Fax: (360) 683.1258
email:  <mailto:jeff at bellanddavispllc.com> jeff at bellanddavispllc.com
 <http://www.bellanddavispllc.com/> www.bellanddavispllc.com

The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution, or copying is strictly prohibited. If you think that you have received this e-mail message in error, please e-mail the sender at  <mailto:info at bellanddavispllc.com> info at bellanddavispllc.com  or call 360.683.1129.