[WSBAPT] Hawaii referral

Stromberg, Spencer spencer at lucentlaw.com
Mon Aug 1 11:10:53 PDT 2022

I've worked with Michelle Ogata and Diane Agor at Estate Planning Partners
in Honolulu on several occasions. https://epphawaii.com

*UPDATED MARCH 14, 2022 - COVID-19 message: ** If you have an in-person
appointment or are planning to come to our office, please read.
<https://lucentlaw.com/a-message-from-lucent-law-regarding-covid-19/>*

Spencer A. W. Stromberg
Attorney at Law

1403 S. Grand Blvd., Suite 201-S
Spokane, WA 99203-2278

P: 509.455.3713
D: 509.828.4644
F: +1.509.455.3718 (must dial 1 before area code)
E: spencer at lucentlaw.com
Web: www.lucentlaw.com

*Lucent Law provides comprehensive legal services in the areas of real
estate, business law, and wills, trusts, and estates. Additionally, Lucent
Law's EssentialLaw online platform
<https://lucentlaw.com/essentiallaw/> provides defined scope legal services
that are easy to understand and simple to purchase, all at reasonable fixed
prices.*

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are confidential and
may be protected by legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient,
be aware that any disclosure, copying or distribution, or use of this email
or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this email in error,
please notify me and delete it from your system.