[WSBAPT] (no subject)

Heather de Vrieze heatherd at westseattlelaw.com
Tue Apr 26 13:35:27 PDT 2022

I don’t disagree with this approach, but an alternative is a joint trust, with all of the details while both are alive, when one dies, and after they are both gone, spelled out.

Heather

Heather S. de Vrieze
Attorney-at-Law
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D85972.74FE0D20]
3909 California Avenue SW
Seattle, WA 98116-3705
(206)938-5500
heatherd at westseattlelaw.com<mailto:heatherd at westseattlelaw.com>
www.westseattlelaw.com<http://www.westseattlelaw.com/>
Click here to connect with de Vrieze | Carney on Facebook:   [FB Logo] <https://www.facebook.com/DeVriezeCarney>

CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED. This e-mail message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this e-mail message and any attachment.