[WSBAPT] Need CPA or Atty versed in IRS reductions due to small estates

Martin msilver at wolfenet.com
Fri Apr 22 15:55:36 PDT 2022

I would think an offer in compromise but, might have to be based on public
policy basis to avoid leaving needy heirs without means of support.  What
amounts of taxes and estate size are relevant.  I can look at it if you wish

MARTIN SILVER, LLM TAXATION, NYU

ATTORNEY AT LAW

1420 - Fifth Avenue, Suite 3000

Seattle, Washington 98101

Tel:  206-224-3461

Fax:  1-206-224-3459

Web:  http//silvertaxlaw.com

THIS MESSAGE MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL OR PRIVILEGED INFORMATION.  IF YOU ARE
NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT PLEASE IMMEDIATELY ADVISE THE SENDER BY REPLY
EMAIL AND DELETE THE MESSAGE.  THANK YOU.