[WSBAPT] Is it worth it? Off-topic poll on the appearance of things - color letterhead

Stacey Romberg stacey at staceyromberg.com
Wed Apr 20 13:49:38 PDT 2022

We also use pre-printed letterhead and envelopes. I like some color, personally. I believe clients often take notice of these little details, and it makes a nice, professional first impression.

[cid:image003.png at 01D854BD.799FFD70]
Stacey L. Romberg, Attorney at Law
10115 Greenwood Avenue N., PMB #275
Seattle, Washington 98133
Telephone: 206-784-5305
Facsimile: 206-789-8103
E-mail: info at staceyromberg.com<mailto:info at staceyromberg.com>
Web site: www.staceyromberg.com<http://www.staceyromberg.com/>

Practice concentrated on estate planning, probate and business law.
Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00 - 5:00. In-person appointments scheduled: Tuesday, Thursday, Friday.
[cid:image004.png at 01D854BD.799FFD70]<https://www.facebook.com/StaceyRombergAttorneyatLaw>  [cid:image005.png at 01D854BD.799FFD70] <https://twitter.com/StaceyRomberg>   [cid:image006.png at 01D854BD.799FFD70] <http://www.linkedin.com/in/staceyromberg>
NOTICE
The contents of this message and any attachments may be protected by the attorney-client privilege, work product doctrine or other applicable protections. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, please notify the sender and promptly delete the message. Thank you for your assistance.