[WSBAPT] Estate Sale/Appraisal for Unique Items

steve at aitalaw.com steve at aitalaw.com
Tue Apr 19 15:24:02 PDT 2022

Are you looking for an appraiser or a buyer?

---------

This e-mail is covered by the U.S. Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521. This e-mail was sent by an attorney or his agent, is intended only for the addressee's use, and may contain confidential information and/or information protected by the attorney-client privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, nor the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination or copying of this transmission (including any attachments) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it and immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail. Thank you.

P. Stephen Aita

Attorney at Law

Admitted in Washington & Idaho

3010 Harborview Dr., Suite 301