[WSBAPT] Two (free) tickets to Seattle Estate Planning Council/theatre event TONIGHT!

Lori Rath rath at cirrus.law
Wed Apr 13 16:52:29 PDT 2022

I hope it’s okay to send this information to this Listserv.  It’s an educational opportunity in our area of practice, and also an opportunity to see some great theatre with colleagues.  Our firm has two tickets to the event below (scroll way down), and a change of plans means that we cannot use them.  Would anyone like these?  The tickets are in electronic form and can be transferred by e-mail.  The play looks amazing.  A work by Ibsen with two famous actors playing the leads!

https://www.seattlerep.org/plays/202122-season/ghosts/

Lori

Lori Rath
CIRRUS LAW PLLC
206.487.4443
https://calendly.com/rath-cirruslaw

[cid:image001.png at 01D84F56.DC00EEA0]

309 S. Cloverdale Street
Suite B-4
Seattle, WA 98108
www.cirrus.law<http://www.cirrus.law/>

   + Estate, Gift & Trust Planning and Tax
   + Probate and Trust Administration
   + Individual and Business Tax
   + Executive Benefits
   + Life Insurance Planning
   + Fiduciary Representation
   + Mediation of Trust and Estate Disputes