[WSBAPT] Dealing with Vanguard - suggestion and similar request

Jayne Gilbert jgilbertatty at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 20:39:34 PDT 2022

I did find an attorney/law firm for a bank through LinkedIn. Worth a try.

I don't know why or how the legal departments at WA Banks are such
big secrets-very hard to figure out.

I think I've posted this before, but I've had good results sending a
certified
letter to the Bank's registered agent. (Found on the AG's site).