[WSBAPT] Japanese translator to convert probate documents

Alexis Singletary alexis at singletarylawoffice.com
Tue Apr 12 19:32:37 PDT 2022

Eek - oh, doy. Of course.  Thanks for catching that, Phillip!
I certainly knew what I meant even if my typing didn’t.  Ha Ha!

Thanks for the referrals and avenues for assistance, everyone!

Best regards,
Alexis
Alexis R. Singletary
Singletary Law Office, PLLC
(253) 833-8855
www.singletarylawoffice.com<http://www.singletarylawoffice.com/>

This message is from an attorney, so it’s confidential and may be protected by attorney-client privilege and/or the work-product doctrine.  If you are not the intended recipient, it’s too late to stop reading this message, but you may not use it for any improper purpose. Huge Disclaimer available upon request.