[WSBAPT] Japanese interpreter to convert probate documents

Andrekita Silva ak at seattle-silvalaw.com
Mon Apr 11 18:21:13 PDT 2022

  Law Office of
F.ANDREKITA SILVA

April 11, 2022

Alexis, if you don’t get a referral from someone, you can contact the
Office of Interpreter Services for the King County Superior Court.

Phone: (206) 477-1415
Email:    scinterp at kingcounty.gov

They maintain a list of certified interpreters for all languages. In
my experience, they are happy to share those resources.

andrekita
Law Office of F. Andrekita Silva
1325 Fourth Avenue, Suite 2000
Seattle, Washington 98101
206-224-8288
www.seattle-silvalaw.com

Quoting Alexis Singletary <alexis at singletarylawoffice.com>:

> Happy Monday!
>

>     Estate need a certified Japanese interpreter to prepare/convert
> certain existing WA probate documents for Japanese heir in Japan
> (Notice of Appointment, my cover letter, perhaps even the Will,
> etc.).
>

>     Decedent was age 90 and one named Heir in the Will is her older
> sister, so we need proof of sister still being alive at time of
> decedent’s passing.  Close to $50,000 so we need it done right.
>

>     Thank you!
>

>     Best regards,
>

>     Alexis
>

>     ______________________________
>

>     /ALEXIS R. SINGLETARY/
>

>     SINGLETARY LAW OFFICE, PLLC
>

>     (253) 833-8855
>

>     www.singletarylawoffice.com[1]
>

>     /This message is from an attorney, so it’s confidential and may
> be protected by attorney-client privilege and/or the work-product
> doctrine.  If you are not the intended recipient, it’s too late to
> stop reading this message, but you may not use it for any improper
> purpose. Huge Disclaimer available upon request./
>

>     / /
>

>    /_CLIENT ADVISORY_//:  A spam filter is in use in our IT system.
> If you have not received a Reply to an e-mail message within
> seventy-two hours, please call or leave a voice mail message with
> the receptionist at 253.833.8855./

Links:
------
[1] http://www.singletarylawoffice.com/