[WSBAPT] Private Well expanding use for additional properties

Rhonda Rudman rhondarudman at comcast.net
Mon Apr 4 15:02:58 PDT 2022

Hi Rich,

Several years ago the counties started standardizing well agreements and
in many places made them a requirement.

Look up "Pierce County Well Agreements" or "Kitsap County Well
Agreements" or whatever county you are in.
These may get you pointed in the right direction.

Rhonda Lee Rudman
Attorney at Law
17791 Fjord Drive NE, Suite 134
Poulsbo, Washington  98370