[WSBAPT] transfer of membership

Jennifer L White jen at appletreelaw.com
Mon Apr 4 14:24:55 PDT 2022

Hi Harkiran,
I have had a few of these over the years. Basically you just follow the procedures the park already has in place for transferring ownership or if they have a “death transfer” provision, then that is operative. Review the original contract. Yes, you can use a small estate affidavit if that is otherwise appropriate. The ones I have encountered have been pretty low budget situations, and haven’t been a problem to get transferred.
If you run into difficulties, please feel free to give me a call.

Jennifer L. White, Esq.
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D8482F.C0697870]

jen at appletreelaw.com<mailto:jen at appletreelaw.com>
PO Box 11037