[WSBAPT] Curious sale of house without probate

Brent Williams-Ruth brent at williams-ruthlaw.com
Wed Sep 29 11:02:09 PDT 2021

I don’t know but i do know that real estate agents love to give legal advice that it outside their wheelhouse. whether it can happen is different than whether it should.

When it comes to the practice of law - if there is no statute or case in point i advise my clients of the following: those who operate outside the rule of law have a hard time being protected by it.

When i encounter situations like this I simply make sure all my communication and advice is documented to protect myself.

Brent Williams-Ruth
Attorney-At-Law

Law Offices of Brent Williams-Ruth, a division of BWR Consulting, PLLC

Office/Scheduling Phone: (253) 285-7751

Direct Mobile: (253) 285-7453

500 S. 336th St., Suite 214; Federal Way, WA 98003

e-mail / website / facebook /

As of July 1, 2019 - I began operating as the Law Offices of Brent Williams-Ruth a division of BWR Consulting, PLLC. Please note the new points of contact Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com and www.Williams-RuthLaw.com