[WSBAPT] Attorney referrals requested - trust contest

Lisa Ellis lisa at lisaellislaw.com
Tue Sep 28 16:34:31 PDT 2021

I received a call this afternoon from a PC who is facing a trust
contest to his deceased father's trust.  He would like
representation.  I wanted to offer him some referrals since this is
not my area of expertise.  If you are interested, please let me and I
will forward your contact information.
Best regards,
Lisa EllisEllis Law, LLC
_New Address Effective August 18, 2021_
40 Lake Bellevue Drive, Suite 100Bellevue, WA 98005p: 425-296-6271f:
425-296-2780www.lisaellislaw.com
IMPORTANT/CONFIDENTIAL: This e-mail message (and any attachments
accompanying it) may contain confidential information. The information
is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s). If you are
not the intended recipient, or if this message has been addressed to
you in error, please promptly e-mail me and destroy all copies of the
message and its attachments, if any.