[WSBAPT] Professional Trustee for Special Needs Trust

Diane J. Kiepe DJKiepe at depdslaw.com
Tue Sep 28 11:06:38 PDT 2021

I have had good luck with Northwest Trustee & Management Services, LLC - they are based out of Spokane County but do business throughout the state and in other states.  They do not do internal investing so some people like that checks and balances between Trustee and investing.

I also have had luck with Columbia Bank Trust Department and Washington Trust Bank's trust department (where I personally know local trust folk).  I have contacts now at US Bank but have not had the opportunity to work directly with them.  My clients who want to keep everything under one roof prefer these larger institutions.

Good luck.

Diane J. Kiepe

Diane J. Kiepe
Douglas Eden