[WSBAPT] Sound Bank Rejects "Outside" Durable Powers of Attorney

Terry Tassin tjt at smoklaw.com
Thu Sep 23 14:51:26 PDT 2021

Jeff, you might try:

James M. Pishue, President & CEO
Washington Bankers Association
1601 Fifth Avenue, Suite 2150
Seattle, WA 98101
(206) 344-3485

I had a similar problem with a bank that he helped resolve, as a go-between for attorneys and bankers. Note that this contact information is about 5 years old. Good luck.

--------
Terry J. Tassin, Jr.
Scarborough McNeese Oelke & Kilkenny, P.C.
Five Centerpointe Drive, Suite 240
Lake Oswego, Oregon  97035-8682<x-apple-data-detectors://1/0>
Phone: 503.601.3698<tel:503.601.3698>
Fax: 503.601.3699<tel:503.601.3699>
tjt at smoklaw.com<mailto:tjt at smoklaw.com>
www.smoklaw.com<http://www.smoklaw.com>