[WSBAPT] New statute on just cause eviction

Diane J. Kiepe DJKiepe at depdslaw.com
Wed Sep 22 14:32:25 PDT 2021

Hi Mike,

I'm going to be the first to admit that I rely on others for rental type legal issues but I just thought I'd through out there that even with the statutes in place, I think any existing moratoriums issued by Gov. Inslee would come into play which may effect the end of the term.

All the best, I feel bad for certain landlords out there these days, including a few of my clients.

Diane J. Kiepe

Diane J. Kiepe
Douglas Eden
717 W. Sprague Ave.