[WSBAPT] Amending Pprobate petition after e-filing

Brent Williams-Ruth brent at williams-ruthlaw.com
Wed Sep 22 14:27:32 PDT 2021

Concur with Nick.  File Amended Petition, when you do the Ex Parte via the
Clerk (presuming that you are going to do that) you will simply reference
the Amended Petition - can even be Order on Amended Petition.

Mistakes happen. Fingers slip, she's become he's and vice versus. Bottom
line is there won't be a new fee and the Court/Commissioners are very
graceful.  If this is a King County matter, when you do to do the Ex Parte
you have to resubmit the petition you want them to view anyway.....

Cheers!
Brent

*Brent Williams-Ruth* (pronouns: he/him)
*Attorney-At-Law*

*Law Offices of Brent Williams-Ruth, **a division of BWR Consulting, PLLC*

*Physical Address: 500 S 336th Street, Suite 214; Federal Way, WA 98003*

***EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY** All mail sent through the USPS should be sent to
the following address: **PO BOX 3319; Federal Way, WA 98063 *

Office/Scheduling Phone: (253) 285-7751

Direct: (253) 285-7453

e-mail <Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com> / website
<http://www.williams-ruthlaw.com/> / facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/bwrlaw> /