[WSBAPT] Amending Pprobate petition after e-filing

Lisa Ellis lisa at lisaellislaw.com
Wed Sep 22 12:52:02 PDT 2021

I noticed a mistake on a probate petition I filed this morning.  The
e-filed petition states that the no bond should be ordered when in
fact there is no exemption for bond this case.  I'm wondering if the
proper way to correct it is to e-file an amended or modified probate
petition with the court or bring it up with the Court at the hearing
instead?  I would appreciate anyone's thoughts on this.  Also, the
filing fee has been paid and I would like not to trigger another $240
filing fee.
Best regards,
Lisa EllisEllis Law, LLC
_New Address Effective August 18, 2021_
40 Lake Bellevue Drive, Suite 100Bellevue, WA 98005p: 425-296-6271f:
425-296-2780www.lisaellislaw.com
IMPORTANT/CONFIDENTIAL: This e-mail message (and any attachments
accompanying it) may contain confidential information. The information
is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s). If you are
not the intended recipient, or if this message has been addressed to
you in error, please promptly e-mail me and destroy all copies of the
message and its attachments, if any.