[WSBAPT] A SINCERE THANK YOU!

Diane J. Kiepe DJKiepe at depdslaw.com
Tue Sep 21 15:27:31 PDT 2021

Thanks to so many of you who have already responded to my payment (or lack thereof post).  I believe a new procedure will be set in place for me going forward in some form or fashion.  Dang it - we're worth it!  I know my partners will appreciate it too.  Someone called a retainer that is to be replenished as you go an evergreen retainer - I like it.  If you use something similar and would be inclined to share how you disclose that in your engagement letter, I'd love to see it.

Thanks to all again!

Diane J. Kiepe

Diane J. Kiepe
Douglas Eden