[WSBAPT] Out of our wheel house

Diane J. Kiepe DJKiepe at depdslaw.com
Sun Sep 19 15:45:52 PDT 2021

Hello All,

Does anyone know of any immigration lawyers that might be taking new clients for deportation issues.  A family that has a connection to my extended family has a hearing on January 3, 2022 and they had hired an attorney - $6,000 later they cannot find the attorney.

The family is in the south (Mississippi area) but I believe with zoom nowadays and this being a Federal issue, they can get representation across state lines; they do not speak much English however and their first language is Spanish.

Any thoughts or help whatsoever would be greatly appreciated.

Diane J. Kiepe

Diane J. Kiepe
Douglas Eden
717 W. Sprague Ave.