[WSBAPT] King County Lack of Probate Affidavit?

Jennifer L White jen at appletreelaw.com
Fri Sep 17 12:51:30 PDT 2021

I find it ironic that this is the last statement on the bottom of the “Guideline” – and here we all are attorney’s on this list trying to figure it out. LOL
“As stated previously, we strongly advise you to seek the advice of an attorney to review your specific situation and needs before changing or updating your real property title ownership.”

Jennifer L. White, Esq.
[cid:image005.jpg at 01D7ABC2.BAB295B0]

jen at appletreelaw.com<mailto:jen at appletreelaw.com>
PO Box 11037