[WSBAPT] [WSBARP] Valuing a Life Estate Interest

Diane J. Kiepe DJKiepe at depdslaw.com
Thu Sep 16 11:29:53 PDT 2021

Hello

The IRS publishes actuarial charts with information required to calculate a life estates; the calculation is based on life expectancy and the AFR applicable at the time of transfer.  It's been a while since I have ran this calculation but if you don't find what you're looking for, feel free to reach out to me.

Diane J. Kiepe

Diane J. Kiepe
Douglas Eden
717 W. Sprague Ave.