[WSBAPT] Need Referral to Estate Planning Attorney in Olympia Area

tjw at w3net.net tjw at w3net.net
Fri Sep 10 13:59:20 PDT 2021

Hello John,

Scott Kee or I are at least "decent" and I would argue pretty darn good.

Sincerely,

Tom

Thomas J. Westbrook

Attorney at Law

Rodgers Kee Card & Strophy, P.S.

324 West Bay Drive NW, Suite 201

Olympia, Washington  98502

Phone: 360-352-8311

Facsimile: 360-352-8501

Email: tjw at buddbaylaw.com <mailto:tjw at buddbaylaw.com>

Skype: thomas.westbrook

www.buddbaylaw.com <http://www.buddbaylaw.com/>

The information contained in this email and attachment(s) are for the
exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain private, privileged and/or
confidential information.  If you are not the addressee, you are strictly
prohibited from reading, photocopying, distributing or otherwise using this
email or its contents in any way. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify us immediately by telephone at 360-352-8311 or by
e-mail to our receptionist at reception at buddbaylaw.com, and destroy the
original message from your electronic files.

COVID POLICY:

Our firm continues to follow guidance from the CDC and Governor Inslee's
office regarding social distancing and the wearing of face coverings, and we
encourage the public and our clients to do the same.  Our staff is still
working remotely much of the time so electronic communication by phone and
email continues to be encouraged.  We appreciate your patience and
understanding.