[WSBAPT] Multiple Probates for Same Decedent in Washington

Roger Hawkes Roger at law-hawks.com
Thu Sep 9 16:12:10 PDT 2021

My advice is slightly different.  If one county is clearly a more appropriate venue, ie. Decedent worked and lived in Spokane county and the first probate was filed in King county and all rellies live in Spokane, none in King county, I think Spokane county is more appropriate venue and would move to consolidate King case into Spokane case.

Roger Hawkes, WSBA # 5173
Sky Valley Law
For incoming mail: Box 351, Sultan 98294
For in person visits: 423 Main, Sultan, WA 98294
Or other places to be arranged
206 367 5000
360 799 6438