[WSBAPT] Guardianship annual report questions in light of upcoming statutory changes

Steve King steve at talislawfirm.com
Tue Sep 7 13:16:59 PDT 2021

The triannual reporting option is under RCW 11.92.040.  I’m not sure about what we may need to do about reports that span the statute changes, but I’ve been using the current forms.

Also, you might check the WSBA and King County  Bar webpages for recorded CLEs on the new act.

Steve

Stephen R. King
steve at talislawfirm.com<mailto:steve at talislawfirm.com>

Talis Law PLLC