[WSBAPT] Referral Needed - Attorney to Advise/Create Nonprofits

Laura Latta laura at lauralatta.com
Fri Oct 22 08:59:14 PDT 2021

Angela,
I can't speak to her capacity, but Erin Albanese is an excellent non-profit
attorney. https://www.albanese.law/nonprofits
Warmly,
Laura

On Thu, Oct 21, 2021 at 10:45 AM Angela Carr Baker <
Angela at fairviewlawgroup.com> wrote:

> I’m looking for an attorney (who has capacity) who I can refer clients to
> for nonprofit formation and advising.  Thanks!
>

> *Angela Carr Baker*
>
> Attorney | Trust and Estates
>

> <http://www.fairviewlawgroup.com/>
>
> FAIRVIEW LAW GROUP PS

> others.***

*Laura LattaLaw Office of Laura Latta PLLC*

she/her

Phone (206) 841-2344

www.LauraLatta.com

PO Box 82356

Kenmore, WA 98028

*NOTICE:  This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information. If you have received it in error, please advise the sender by
replying to this email and immediately delete the message and any
attachments without copying it or disclosing its contents to others.*