[WSBAPT] Pre-Court Appointment PR Fees

Heather de Vrieze heatherd at westseattlelaw.com
Fri Oct 15 14:47:53 PDT 2021

My gut reaction and normal advice to clients is that pre-death services are not included, but post death actions consistent with their duties as Personal Representative, whether or not appointed yet, would be, at least under normal circumstances.

Of course in all, the "just and reasonable" language is the most important, though subjective.

Heather

Heather S. de Vrieze
Attorney-at-Law
[cid:image002.jpg at 01D7C1D3.A1190270]
3909 California Avenue SW
Seattle, WA 98116-3705
(206)938-5500
heatherd at westseattlelaw.com<mailto:heatherd at westseattlelaw.com>
www.westseattlelaw.com<http://www.westseattlelaw.com/>
Click here to connect with de Vrieze | Carney on Facebook:   [FB Logo] <https://www.facebook.com/DeVriezeCarney>

CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED. This e-mail message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this e-mail message and any attachment.